** THE VERSIONS ON THIS PAGE ARE NOW OUT OF DATE. PLEASE GET THE LATEST VERSION FROM THE MARKET. **
New Beta versions will be tagged with beta instead of appearing here
This is a test version. You may experience problems or weirdness while using it, but it should work fine. The advantage of having a separate test version is that I can do updates/fixes quickly without provoking the 1-star-trigger-happy-minority of the Android marketplace.
This version includes using WiFi access points, discoverable Bluetooth devices and Android's built-in location stuff to determine your location. If you use Android's built-in location stuff, you'll be able to define your areas based on points on the map.
This version also includes calendar support.
More details here
20th April - Recent changes
- Cell updates while the screen is off! Hooray!!! Turn on 'Cell Polling Mode' in the settings (I need to rename this, since this isn't how it works now)
18th April - Recent changes
- Small bug fixes
- All text localised, ready for translation
10th April - Recent changes
- UI revamp
- Experimental polling intervals can now be changed by events
- Screen timeout action
3rd April - Recent changes:
- Calendar event condition
- Wifi and Bluetooth polling can now be set to never, meaning that it just piggy-backs Android's own scanning
- Recoded Wifi location stuff. Hopefully more well behaved. If you've used the previous version can you let me know how this one compares. Cheers
25th March - Recent changes:
- If your phone doesn't report any Wifi areas Llama will request another scan double-check that you have actually left the vicinity of the Wifi access point
- Battery level condition
- Ongoing notification options. You can now set it as a normal notification, or you can remove the notification part, leaving just the icon.
Make sure you export your data before you install this. If you uninstall and go back to the market version, the market version will crash because it doesn't understand areas defined with Wifi locations, Bluetooth devices or map locations. Press MENU then Import/Export Data to save your data.
Llama (20th April) - http://www.mediafire.com/?uu1qnrdqczy7we1
Llama (18th April) - http://www.mediafire.com/?27vwd6rb0uz24aa
Llama (10th April) - http://www.mediafire.com/?bt7g3mfii8gdn32
Llama (3rd April) - http://www.mediafire.com/?6vcmp3bepi7hene
Llama (older version - 25th March)- http://www.mediafire.com/?p1whvbbjul3937o
Llama Map (optional) - http://www.mediafire.com/?8466krfb6jg4gxk