The version contains one new condition and a handful of bug fixes.
The documentation for GSM signal levels is pretty good. However, I can't say the same for CDMA or TDMA networks. If your phone is a CDMA or TDMA phone please let me know how you get on with the signal strength condition.
- Roaming condition is alive
- Change ringer/silent/vibrate setting in profiles can be used without volumes again
- Wifi MAC address beacons also store their network name. Looks ugly for the mo.
- Devices with dodgy WiFi drivers/software no longer crash Llama because of the UPDATE_DEVICE_STATS permission problem. Instead, Llama will show an error notification.
- When checking if volumes have changed, Llama will now wait a bit after the call ends, because some phones were still reporting the wrong volume levels.
- Stop learning an area if it's deleted
As usual, back up you Llama data before installing test versions.Download